OUR DINING ROOM RULES 2
Our Dining Room Rules 2 - Choose up to six of our rules or use your own!
Select the rules below.
- 75cm x 60cm sign supplied with fixing pack and colour co-ordinated screw caps
- Two board types available - Superior Aluminium Composite or Standard Foamboard
- Fully weatherproof & fade resistant with specialist laminate finish. Washable.
- Ideal for dining rooms/halls
To choose your rules please enter the rule number in the text box below or add your text for rules
- We wash our hands before eating
- We use good table manners
- We do not speak when our mouth is full
- We do not speak with food in our mouth
- We eat first and play later
- We talk quietly
- We do not share our food
- We clear up after ourself
- We queue quietly and sensibly
- We use our knife and fork
- We use our cutlery to eat with
- We put our rubbish in the bin
- We chew our food slowly and properly
- We do not play at the table
- We only leave with the permission of an adult
- We do not play with our food
- We eat nicely with our mouth closed
- We eat our savoury food before our sweet food
Please note: The images may need to be rearranged to fit your choice of text.